It is great to hear you are interested in joining our seasonal family! We will gladly provide you with a personal guided tour of Jellystone Park™. Please call ahead so we can be sure someone is available to assist you with your tour any questions.
The 2020 season runs from Friday, March 27 through Sunday, November 1.
Additional Costs (Optional)
|Second Golf Cart Pass (per additional cart)||$40|
|Additional Adult (each, with management approval)||$225|
|Seasonal Visitor Pass (each)||$145|
Here are answers to some of our more frequently asked questions. A more detailed list of rules and regulations is available upon request and is provided to all seasonal campers each year.
- The seasonal rate includes one annual electric golf cart pass.
- The 2020 camping season includes 90 camping nights between March 27 and November 1, 2020.
- The seasonal rate includes 2 adults and up to 6 children. Additional adults or seasonal visitor passes may be added with management approval.
- All visitors of seasonal campers are required to register at the Ranger Station upon arrival and are subject to a visitor fee.
- Generally, camping units cannot be more than 10 years old when they first come on site as a seasonal unit. Jellystone Park at Gloucester Point reserves the right to decline a site to any camping unit that is in disrepair or otherwise does not meet the standard set by Management.
- During the off season, you can leave your camper on site at no additional charge if you have paid your deposit for the following season and are in good standing.
- Use of the camper during the off season is charged at a discounted rate. Access to your unit and utilities are not guaranteed during the off season.
- Electric water heaters, electric heat, and in-unit washers & dryers are prohibited.
- Golf carts must be electric, carry $100,000/$300,000 liability insurance and driven by a licensed driver.
- Cable, water and sewage connections are included in the seasonal rate. Electric is metered and each seasonal camper is responsible for paying electric usage plus $5 meter reading fee. Meters are read and billed monthly.
- Periodically, we are required to provide guest information to our local municipality. It is your responsibility to be in compliance with local and state ordinances.
We truly hope you decide to join the Jellystone Park at Gloucester Point family of campers. Please do not hesitate to contact our management team if you have any questions or wish to pursue a seasonal site.