While we make every effort to accommodate requests for specific sites, we make no guarantee that a specific site will be available at the time of arrival.
Camping is an outdoor activity; therefore we do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. Please also understand that we schedule staff and plan activities based on reservations. We cannot be held responsible for weather, illness, work schedules, or other situations impacting our guests and therefore, enforce our cancellation policy regardless of circumstances.
Reservations, Payments, & Cancellations for Campsites, Cabins & Cottages, and Golf Cart Rentals
- There is a 2-night minimum on all advanced reservations.
- There is a 3-night minimum on all holiday reservations (Memorial Day Weekend, 4th of July and Labor Day Weekend).
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy, similar to the hotel and airline industries. Raters vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
- Express Check-in requires payment in full and acceptance of Terms & Conditions prior to online check-in.
- 1 night deposit is required for booking. If a valid email address is not provided, payment in full is due at the time of booking.
- Payment in full is due 3 days (72 hours) prior to check-in.
- Jellystone Park™ at Glouster Point reserves the right to charge credit/debit cards on file for any balance due less than 3 days prior to check-in.
- No refunds after check-in.
- Reservation Fee and Lock-In Fee are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- 1+ Week before Check-In
- Refund less $25 cancellation fee or a full camping credit will be issued.
- Less than 1 Week to 3 days before Check-In
- Camping credit less a 1-night cancellation fee will be issued.
- Less than 3 Days before Check-In or No-Show
- Reservation and all monies paid are forfeited.
- You must contact Jellystone Park at Gloucester Point by 9am the morning after check-in or you will be considered a no-show.
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made more than 1 week prior will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy, pets (cottages), and/or personal golf cart and boats may result in a store credit, refundable at check-out.
- There will be no refunds or credits issued for a decrease in length of reservation if change is made less than 1 week before check-in.
All camping credits issued expire one year from the original check-in date and cannot be applied towards an online reservation. Please call to book to apply a camping credit to a new reservation.
Waiver of Liability
As a participant in a recreation activity, I am responsible for acting within the limits of my ability and heeding all warnings regarding participation in the activity. I will maintain control over myself and any equipment while participating in the activity and will refrain from acting in any manner that may cause or contribute to injury to myself or to others.
I HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE GPF Campground Inc., dba Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ at Gloucester Point and Abby’s Acres LLC, its owners and agents (collectively Jellystone Park Management), from any and all liability to me, my children, my invitees/guests, personal representatives, and heirs for any loss or damage on account of injury to person (including death) or loss or damage to property relating to, or arising out of, use and occupancy of the Jellystone Park property, facilities, golf carts, amenities, pools, water park, fishing piers and jumping pillow(collectively, the Premises).
I HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS Jellystone Park Management, and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage or cost (including attorney fees) they may incur due to injury (including death), damage or loss of property relating to use of the Premises by me, my children, and/or my invitees/guests or due to any incidents that may occur during my stay. I understand that, although Jellystone Park Management makes every reasonable effort to provide a secure environment, the security of my person, my belongings, and all persons registered in my party is my sole responsibility. The Premises are privately owned and THE JELLYSTONE PARK MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE to anyone for any reason except for those prohibited by law. Jellystone P ark Management reserves the right to ask any person or party it deems necessary, to leave the campground based on violations of Park Rules or behavior management deems appropriate or disturbing to others. I have read this notice and agree to it as well as all Jellystone Park Rules and Regulations. In addition, I understand that I am responsible for the actions of all persons registered in my party, including all children, and any guests that visit during my stay. On behalf of each person in my party, I grant Jellystone Park and its affiliated entities and promotional partners the right to include any photographic, video and other visual portrayals of each party, in any medium, for any purpose, without compensation.
Additional Terms for Rental Units
I understand and agree as follows:
- At departure, the rental unit is to be left in a reasonably clean condition (broom swept), garbage is to be removed from the rental unit and placed at the curb, all kitchens and kitchenettes are to be left clean, all dishes are to be washed and put away, and the microwave, fridge, stove and countertops are to be wiped clean; otherwise, Jellystone Park Management may charge my credit card with a $75.00 cleaning fee. I understand and agree that if I leave the rental unit in an unreasonably filthy condition, permit a pet to occupy a rental unit not designated as pet-friendly or smoke in a rental unit, Jellystone Park Management may charge my credit card for the cost to professionally clean the rental unit ($25.00 minimum charge).
- All damages to the rental unit, whether caused by myself, my children, guests or pets, will be disclosed to the registration office immediately, or at checkout. All damages occurring to the rental unit during my stay will be charged to my credit card after a thorough inspection has been made by Jellystone Park Management. Damages for which I will be responsible include, but are not limited to: lost key(s), broken/lost TV remove controls, broken items, discharged fire extinguishers (if not used for a fire), damaged/dented/bent appliances, furniture, cabinetry, or dishes, writing on walls or bedding, and ripped or torn mattresses or covers.
- Visitors must be registered at the Ranger Station upon arrival.
- Registered campers must meet their visitors at Ranger Station for registration.
- Visitors must pay a visitor fee upon arrival.
- Registered campers must be on site with their visitors at all times.
- Registered campers are responsible for their visitors.
- Visitors may not bring pets onto Jellystone Park property.
- Maximum number of occupants per site including visitors is 8 per campsite, 6 per cottage and 4 per cabin.
Golf Carts: Privately Owned
- There is an $20.00 fee for length of stay.
- Personal golf carts must be registered at the Ranger Station at check-in.
- Teen drivers must show proof of valid driver’s license and have special “Teen Driver” wristband.
- Electric golf carts only.
- Golf carts should be in good condition and working order with headlights & taillights.
- Golf carts may only be driven by licensed drivers.
- Must provide proof of golf cart insurance, minimum of $100,000/$300,000 liability coverage.
Boats: Privately Owned
- There is an $20.00 fee for up to 7 days for a trailered boat brought to Jellystone Park.
- Personal boats must be registered at the Ranger Station at check-in.
- One boat trailer allowed per site reservation.
- Must be parked in the designated boat parking area.
- Cannot be parked on campsite or rental unit site.
- Temporary mooring at the fishing piers. Please tie up to load and unload only.
Pet Friendly Policy
- Pets cannot be left unattended.
- Pets must be non-aggressive.
- Pets cannot be a nuisance to your neighbors.
- Pets must be leashed when outdoors.
- Pets may be off leash within Bark Park provided their owners remain in control.
- You must clean up after your pet immediately no matter where on Campground property it does its business.
- Campers must be able to provide proof of current rabies vaccination upon request.
- For the comfort and safety of the animals, we no longer allow pets for tent campers.
- Visitors cannot bring pets onto Jellystone Park property.
- Management reserves the right to not allow your pet on Jellystone Park property or to compel you to remove your pet from Jellystone Park.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times at the campground. Wristbands allow access to the Jumping Pillow, Yogi Bear’s Water Zone™ and water slides, beach, inflatables, activities and events, and the fishing pier.
- A camper is not a tenant but an occupant/lodger on a day to day basis. A camper has no property or possessors right in the campsite being occupied.
- Express permission is given to charge credit/debit card for any balance due at check-out.
Please see this website or inquire at the Ranger Station for more details.