MISSION STATEMENT: To provide families with unbeatable customer service, the most enjoyable activities and amenities, and an overall unforgettable camping experience.
Here at Jellystone Park we are committed to providing our guests with exceptional service and amenities. Since 2011, the year Yogi Bear™ came to live at our park, we have received multiple awards for our customer service, recreation program, camp store, and facilities. Much of this success can be attributed to our ability to work together as a team, constant communication, and high standards.
While working here at Jellystone Park™ you will receive, and are expected to give support, encouragement, and enthusiasm from other staff members. Both individually and collectively, this enables us to provide our customers with the very best service.
At Jellystone Park we believe:
- Our campers deserve the best and most courteous service from our staff.
- Base your customer interaction off the golden rule: treat people how you would like to be treated.
- It is the staff’s responsibility to fulfill the customers’ needs. Always find an answer or solution to a need or question.
- All interactions, including with other staff members, should be done with a warm smile and kind words.
- We pride ourselves on having clean and well-maintained facilities. It is our responsibility to maintain these high standards.
- Every member of our staff must be well informed about all facilities, services, safety rules and activity programs we offer.
- Prompt, friendly, and courteous service and interaction will leave guests with a smile on their face, a pleasant experience, and great memories.
- The staff are what make people’s experiences great. Without you, we would not be where we are today. Take pride in your work!