Day Passes are valid from 10am to 8pm Monday – Thursday, May 3 to September 23, 2021. Day Passes are subject to park capacity limits. Please call the Ranger Station at 804.642.4316 to check availability prior to arrival. Amenities included with a Day Pass are the Jumping Pillows, crabbing and fishing piers, beach, playground, activities, Yogi Bear’s Water Zone™, and Yogi Bear’s Wetlands™. Amenity wristbands, which allow access to all of these fun activities and facilities, are included with all Day Pass purchases and must be worn while in the park.
All Day Pass visitors must pay per visit, as seasonal day passes will not be available in 2021. A Single Day pass is $15/person, plus applicable tax, age 3 and up.
- Single Day Passes are available Monday – Thursday, May 3 to September 23, 2021.
- Please call for availability prior to come to Jellystone Park™ as Day Passes may be limited due to park capacity.
- Day Passes are not available on the weekends within the 2021 camping season.
- All Day Passes must check-in at the Ranger Station upon arrival and receive amenity wristbands and a car tag before entering Jellystone Park.
- All children (age 17 and under) must be accompanied by a responsible adult while at Jellystone Park. All children and adults must have a Day Pass.
- Children age 12 and under may not be on the piers, the beach, or in Yogi Bear’s Water Zone without a responsible adult.
- Day Passes are not permitted to bring pets.
- Some amenities and activities are limited to weekends only during the Spring and Fall shoulder season. Amenities and activities are subject to change at any time.
- There are no refunds or rainchecks due to weather. There is a lot to do at Jellystone Park, even in the rain! If the weather isn’t cooperating, join us at the Cindy Bear™ Pavilion for fun and games.
Yogi Bear’s Water Zone:
- The Water Zone is open May 1 to September 23, 2021 (weather permitting).
- Children 12 and under may not enter Yogi Bear’s Water Zone without an adult.
- Proper swim attire is required.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers in Yogi Bear’s Water Zone. Regular diapers are not permitted in Yogi Bear’s Water Zone area.
- The water slides are open at specific times, which are posted at Yogi Bear’s Water Zone and in the Ranger Station.
- In order to ride the water slide, you must be 42″ tall and able to swim unassisted. No flotation devices, street clothing, or shoes are permitted on the slides. Riders must go down alone and cannot be caught at the bottom.