While we make every effort to accommodate requests for specific sites, we make no guarantee that a specific site will be available at the time of arrival.
Camping is an outdoor activity, therefore we do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. Please also understand that we schedule staff and plan activities based on reservations. We cannot be held responsible for weather, illness, work schedules, or other situations impacting our guests and therefore, enforce our cancellation policy regardless of circumstances.
Deposits & Cancellations: Campsites, Cottages, Cabins & Golf Carts
- There is a 2 night minimum on all advanced reservations.
- 1 night reservations on campsites, if available, may be booked less than 1 week from check-in.
- All 1 and 2 night reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking. 3+ night reservations require a minimum deposit of 2 nights. All reservations must be paid in full one month prior to check-in. All online reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- No refunds after check-in.
- Online convenience fee is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Lock fee is nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the check-in date.
1+ Week before Check In:
- Refund less $25 cancellation fee for a full camping credit will be issued.
Less than 1 Week to 48 Hours before Check-In Time (3pm):
- Camping credit less $25 cancellation fee will be issued.
Less than 48 Hours before Check-In or No-Show:
- Reservation and all monies paid are forfeited.
- You must contact the campground by 9am the morning after check-in or you will be considered a no-show.
All camping credits issued expire one year from the original check-in date.
- Visitors must be registered at the Ranger Station upon arrival.
- Registered campers must meet their visitors at Ranger Station for registration.
- Visitors must pay a visitor fee upon arrival.
- Visitors who stay less than 1 hour will be refunded when they leave.
- Registered campers must be on site with their visitors at all times.
- Registered campers are responsible for their visitors.
- Visitors may not bring pets onto Jellystone Park™ property.
- There is a maximum of 6 people per campsite or cottage, and 4 people per cabin, including visitors.
Golf Carts - Privately Owned
- There is a $18 fee for up to 7 days for each golf cart brought to Jellystone Park. Each additional week is $18.
- Personal golf carts must be registered at the Ranger Station at check-in.
- Electric golf carts only.
- Golf carts should be in good condition and working order with headlights & taillights.
- Golf carts may only be driven by licensed drivers.
- Must provide proof of golf cart insurance, minimum of $100,000/$300,000 liability coverage.
Boats - Privately Owned
- There is a $18 fee for up to 7 days for a trailered boat brought to Jellystone Park. Each additional week is $18.
- Personal boats must be registered at the Ranger Station at check-in.
- One boat trailer allowed per site reservation.
- Must be parked in the designated boat parking area.
- Cannot be parked on campsite or rental unit site.
- Temporary mooring at the fishing piers. Please tie up to load and unload only.
Pet Friendly Policy
- Pets cannot be left unattended.
- Pets must be non-aggressive.
- Pets cannot be a nuisance to your neighbors.
- Pets must be leashed when outdoors.
- Pets may be off leash within Bark Park provided their owners remain in control.
- You must clean up after your pet immediately no matter where on Campground property it does its business.
- Campers must be able to provide proof of current rabies vaccination upon request.
- Visitors cannot bring pets onto Jellystone Park property.
- Management reserves the right to not allow your pet on Jellystone Park property or to compel you to remove your pet from Jellystone Park.
By entering Campground property, campers, guests and/or visitors assume all risks and dangers incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoor environment. Campers, guests and/or visitors also give permission, without compensation, for your and/or your guests and/or your camping companions, photos and/or likeness to be used in campground advertising including but not limited to website and brochures.