Groups & Troops Camping
Groups and Troops pricing is designed for scouts, youth groups, or large family reunions. Jellystone Park™ at Gloucester Point has group tent sites, or you can choose to camp on standard tent or RV sites or in cabins and cottages.
- To qualify for group pricing, your group must be represented by one adult who makes all the arrangements, including payment.
- The group leader is responsible for the actions of the group while camping.
- Group reservations must be for at least 2 nights (3 nights for Holiday reservations) and need to be paid in full at time of booking.
- All gate keys must be reserved and prepaid by the group leader. Keys will be given to the group leader at check-in. He/she must return the keys at check-out for the deposit to be refunded.
- The group leader must provide a list of all group members to Jellystone Park by email at least two (2) days before check-in. The list should include the first and last name of everyone, and the age of anyone 17 years and under.
Group Tent Sites & Ranger Smith™ Pavilion
- A group tent site is ideal for a large group of tent campers and can hold up to 40 people.
- Tents only. RVs and pop-up campers are not permitted on these sites.
- There is no limit to the number of tents on a group tent site, but only 4 vehicles may be parked on the site. Additional parking is available at the Ranger Station.
- Pets are not allowed on group tent sites.
- The Ranger Smith Pavilion is located next to the Group Tent sites and is available to rent for $90.00/night for the length of your stay. Hourly rentals are also available.
- Group tent sites are charge during the base daily rate charge, plus $4.00 per person/per night. This charge applies for everyone camping with the group, age 3 and up.
- Check-in is 3pm. Check-out is 1pm.
|Groups & Troops||Spring/Fall