Day Pass 2017
Interested in having fun at Jellystone Park™ but you can’t or don’t want to camp overnight? Then, check out our Day Pass!
Day Passes are valid from 10am to 8pm most days of the camping season. All of the amenities included in a campsite are included with a Day Pass, such as the Jumping Pillow, crabbing and fishing piers, beach, playground, activities, Yogi Bear’s Water Zone, and Yogi Bear’s Wetlands. Amenity wristbands, which allow access to all of these fun activities and facilities, are included with all Day Pass purchases and must be worn while in the park.
You can choose to pay per visit, or if you will be visiting us multiple times this year, you can choose to purchase a Season Day Pass. Please note that Season Day Passes are prepaid passes for the season, but they still follow the same black-out dates and park capacity limits as Single Day Passes. Always remember to call before arrival to make sure that we are accepting Day Passes!
|Guest||Single Day Pass||Season Day Pass|
|Child (Age 3 – 17)||$13||$65|
|Adult (Age 18 – 59)||$16||$80|
|Senior (Age 60+)||$13||$65|
- The 2017 camping season starts on March 17 and ends on November 5.
- Whether you are paying for the day or have a Season Day Pass, please call for availability before coming to Jellystone Park as Day Passes may be limited due to park capacity.
- Day Passes are not valid on Saturdays from May 20 to September 2.
- Day Passes are not valid Memorial Day Weekend ( May 26-28), July 4th Weekend (July 1-3), and Labor Day Weekend (September 1-3).
- Everyone, including Season Day Pass holders, must check-in at the Ranger Station upon arrival and receive amenity wristbands and a car tag before entering Jellystone Park.
- All children (age 17 and under) must be accompanied by a responsible adult while at Jellystone Park. The adult must also have a Day Pass. A child’s Season Day Pass may only be purchased by an adult or senior who also holds a Season Day Pass.
- Children age 12 and under may not be on the piers, the beach, or in Yogi Bear’s Water Zone without a responsible adult.
- Pets are not permitted.
- There are no refunds or rainchecks due to weather. There is lots to do at Jellystone Park, even in the rain! If the weather isn’t cooperating, join us in the Recreation Center for indoor fun and games!
Yogi Bear’s Water Zone:
- The Water Zone is open May 20 to September 5, weather permitting.
- Children 12 and under may not enter the Water Zone without an adult.
- Proper swim attire is required.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers in the Water Zone. Regular diapers are not permitted in the Water Zone area.
- The water slides are open for specific time slots, which are posted at the Water Zone and in the Ranger Station.
- In order to ride the water slide, you must 42″ tall and able to swim unaided. No flotation devices, street clothing, or shoes are permitted on the slides. An adult may not ride the slide with their child or try to catch them at the bottom.